Why instruct us?
We understand how stressful it can be when problems arise at work. We will work with you to reduce this stress by ensuring that you understand your legal rights and by giving you strategic advice to deal with these issues to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Your case will be managed by one of the experienced Employment Law Solicitors in our team, meaning you can be sure you have access to the same (if not better) quality of advice as your employer.
All members of our team have extensive experience on all aspects of employment law, including:
- Employment tribunals.
- Settlement agreements.
- Bullying and harassment.
- Discrimination at work.
- Dealing with grievances, disciplinary procedures and performance management.
- Constructive dismissal.
- Pay disputes.
- Maternity rights.
Our Commitment to you:
- You will receive personal service from one of our experienced employment lawyers.
- We will give you plain English advice without legal jargon and with clear recommendations.
- We will work with you to agree a strategy for achieving the best possible outcome for you.
- We will give you regular updates on progress; we won’t leave you guessing.
- We will operate fair and transparent pricing. This means we will agree our fees with you up front so you won’t be hit with unexpected bills.