Why instruct Analysis Legal?
Typically, small and medium sized businesses do not command the same discounted rates that are generally in place between the big firms and their top clients.
This means that they are faced with a difficult decision – pay top rates for quality advice or compromise on quality in order to cut costs. In our experience, clients who go for the latter often end up getting their fingers burnt and reverting to the big firms, either because the advice is uncommercial and risk averse, or because they have found themselves facing an employment tribunal.
Those who do opt to engage one of the big firms often end up overlooked in the quest to secure big name clients. This means that, often, smaller businesses do not get the same attentive service that the big firms offer to their key clients, and they are paying significantly more for it.
At Analysis Legal, as a team of qualified employment law solicitors, we provide a solution to this problem. Delivering high quality advice, attentive service and competitive rates to clients across Manchester, Stockport, Cheshire and beyond.
Our Business Services
We have complete flexibility on the services we offer and we can tailor a package to suit the needs of your business.
Examples of the services we offer include:
- Helpline arrangements – giving you unlimited access to our dedicated employment law team for day-to-day HR queries.
- Employment Tribunal support – we can either take full responsibility for managing employment tribunal claims so that they are “off your desk” or provide support as needed if you prefer to manage claims in-house. We work on the basis of fixed and capped fees giving you certainty so you don’t need to worry about spiraling legal bills.
- Strategic advice and practical support in relation to specific projects – identifying and managing risks in connection with complex HR cases and organisational change.
- Employment law surgeries – regular or ad hoc appointments to discuss ongoing HR matters.
- Contract and policy reviews – ensuring your employment contracts and policies and procedures are up to date and reflect current practice and the needs of your business.
- Case file reviews – reviewing closed cases to identify training needs and lessons learned.
- Fixed fee retainers, taking care of all your employment needs giving you complete certainty on cost.
- Bespoke training.
- We have experience of working ‘in-house’ and can work in your business on a mini-secondment basis to cover a gap or need, such as where your in-house lawyer is absent for an extended period.
We advise HR professionals and owner-managers without internal HR support on all aspects of employment law, including:
- Employment tribunals.
- Advising and supporting commercial in-house lawyers.
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Managing performance and sickness absence.
- Contracts of employment, policies and procedures.
- Redundancies, restructures and changing terms and conditions.
- Settlement agreements.
- Business transfers, outsourcing and TUPE.
- Confidentiality and restrictive covenants.
- Tricky topics and new developments.
Our Commitment to you
As well as delivering great value for money, we are committed to providing a first class service. This means:
- You will have direct access to our team of qualified employment solicitors.
- We will respond quickly to your queries and will keep you updated on matters.
- We will work hard to understand the culture and challenges facing your organization and will tailor our advice accordingly.
- We will agree our fees with you up front, using fixed and capped pricing where possible to ensure there you are not met with any unpleasant surprises.
- We will look for ways to add additional value to your business at no extra cost including identifying training needs, feeding back on “lessons learned” and ensuring you are up to date with important employment law developments.
- We will strive to understand your business.
- We will deliver commercially focused pragmatic advice tailored to your business.